In Ft. Wayne, were we hold four day classes, instruction will start Tuesday Morning at 8AM and will let out at 5PM. The remaining Wednesday through Friday will be 8AM to 5PM as well.
There will be a short break each hour, and a one hour lunch will be opened approximately one hour before the beginning of class each day, and your instructor(s) will be available for your questions before class each morning and after class each afternoon. The atmosphere is very casual, so please feel free to get up and go to the bathroom at any time, or to refill your coffee.
About the only distractions that bother our instructors are students talking to each other during class and students that are texting or online during class.
Pathfinder has been actively involved with the Indiana Department of Insurance in the preparation of the Indiana insurance examination and a copy of the test content outline is contained in the back of Pathfinder State Law Digest & Workbook for your review. So there is a full disclosure regarding what will be on your exam, and your classroom.
We suggest that you listen to the Flashdrive at least two or three times, scan through each chapter in the Pathfinder textbook (the thicker book), reading the section headers (the big bold print), and then read the Chapter Conclusions. If you are really adventurous, try taking some of the practice quiz questions in the Pathfinder State Law Digest & Workbook. Then come to class rested, ready to go to work, bring all of your course materials, and be ready to enjoy a fabulous learning experience! Not only will you pass your exam the first time, but you will enjoy the experience.
1. Pathfinder textbook- which covers all the basic licensing material, such as terms and definitions, policy types, etc;
2. Pathfinder State Law Digest & Workbook- Which contains Indiana insurance state laws and regulations, plus hundreds of practice test questions, answers and explanations.
3. An Audio Flashdrive to summarize the high points necessary to pass your exam. All of the Pathfinder materials have been approved by the Indiana Department of Insurance.
This course may be perfect for you if:
1. You have had a Life and Health license in the past that has lapsed, and you are now studying to reinstate your license or;
2. You are excellent test-taker who does not suffer from test anxiety, or
3. You have prior experience in the insurance industry, but you have never obtained you L&H insurance license, and/or you have a licensed L&H agent who will mentor you through a self-paced, self-study, online pre-licensing training course and
4. You are highly motivated self starting individual who can concentrate for long periods of time without interruption and
5. Understand that the goal of obtaining an insurance license in Indiana is not very easy task. There are hours and hours of principles that have to be mastered prior to attempting the state license exam.
While online training courses appear to be the most cost-effective way to prepare for your examination, in reality it is not! The pass ratios for online training are approximately 1/2 of the pass ratios for people attending Pathfinder class sessions. Therefore, a huge amount of time and money is invested in online courses that essentially wasted for three quarters of the applicants, When you combine the time spent preparing for the exam online, plus the testing fees for taking the exam multiple times, plus the lost time at work, the online/ self-study solution is clearly not the most economically efficient way to obtain an insurance license. In addition, many students never do pass the examination through the online process, and they give up on greater career that could have been very profitable and rewarding.
Pathfinder Insurance Training